- LocationSan Salvador, El Salvador
- Job typeFull time
Apply knowledge of systems, procedures, customers, products and processes to perform more complex and diverse functions with moderate reliance on others for direction. Work is performed under more moderate supervision and requires a greater degree of judgment and evaluation. Provide responsive and competent customer support within a call center environment. Ensure that all customer issues are resolved at the first instance.
MAIN JOB REQUIREMENTS
(education and experience necessary.)
• High School Diploma
Proficient Verbal and written English communication Skills.
• Positive focus on solutions
• Soft skills conveyed when sharing information
• Ability to coherently communicate the message in a simple way
• Build confidence and rapport
• Assertiveness when delivering a message
•Expertise Call center experience will be a plus
• Knowledge of a Windows O/S and Internet; Basic PC knowledge preferred.
• Ability to work in a time critical environment.
• Multi-task through multiple applications (talk, type, read)
• Ability to navigate a computerized data entry system or other relevant systems
• Intellectual Horse-Power
• Listening Skills
Able to speak with customers in a calm, enthusiastic and friendly tone of voice.
Able to provide an exceptional customer experience
• Negotiation Skills:
• Look/understand win-win situation
• Energetic approach when negotiating (overcoming objections, not being afraid to say no)
• Use customer need to connect
• Ability to identify, analyze, and solve problems.
Look for solutions/solutions oriented
• Ability to be flexible and quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes
Teleperformance, the worldwide leading provider of outsourced CRM and contact center services, has been serving companies around the world, providing superior results in managing their customer care, technical support and debt collection programs. In 2009, the Teleperformance Group achieved €1.848 billion revenues (US$2.6 billion – average exchange rate at December 31, 2009: €1 = US$1.39). The Group operates about 83,000 computerized workstations, with more than 100,000 employees (Full-Time Equivalents) across 276 contact centers in 51 countries and conducts programs in more than 66 different languages and dialects on behalf of major international companies operating in various industries.