Customer Service Agent
- LocationSan Salvador, El Salvador
- Job typeFull time
Provides professional and quality service to external Customers by utilizing strong verbal and written
communication skills, create a genuine, customer friendly experience throughout calls and effective
telephone techniques. Provides assistance in a helpful, accurate and timely manner while complying and
staying abreast of policies, best practices and standard operating procedures while maintaining a high level
MAIN JOB REQUIREMENTS
(education and experience necessary to fulfill job)
• High school diploma
• Language Skills
Proficient Verbal and written English communication skills.
• Positive focus on solutions
• Soft skills conveyed when sharing information
• Ability to coherently communicate the message in a simple way
• Build confidence and rapport,
• Assertiveness when delivering a message
Call center experience will be a plus
• Keyboard Skills
Basic PC knowledge.
Ability to work in a time critical environment.
Multi-task through multiple applications (talk, type, read)
• Listening Skills
Able to speak with customers in a calm, enthusiastic and friendly tone of voice.
Able to provide an exceptional customer experience
• Ability and willingness to provide pre-sales support as well as to promote and sell products or services.
• Ability to identify, analyze, and solve problems. Look for solutions/solutions oriented
• Ability to be flexible and quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes
Teleperformance, the worldwide leading provider of outsourced CRM and contact center services, has been serving companies around the world, providing superior results in managing their customer care, technical support and debt collection programs. In 2009, the Teleperformance Group achieved €1.848 billion revenues (US$2.6 billion – average exchange rate at December 31, 2009: €1 = US$1.39). The Group operates about 83,000 computerized workstations, with more than 100,000 employees (Full-Time Equivalents) across 276 contact centers in 51 countries and conducts programs in more than 66 different languages and dialects on behalf of major international companies operating in various industries.